Beach Hut Hire
Wells-next-the-Sea, North Norfolk
We are really excited to share our much loved beach hut with you which is now available to rent. We hope you will have as much fun in it as we have!
Our hut (Number 63) is on the dog friendly side of the beach so you are able to bring your best doggy friends with you!
The hut comes with the following amenities:
- Cutlery, mugs, plates, bowls, wine glasses, tumblers, champagne glasses (enough for 6 people)
- Bottle opener, cork screw, cake slice, bread knife, scissors, spatula, salad servers.
- Washing up bowl, washing up liquid & cloths, tea towels, paper towels, sweeping brush, dustpan & brush, bin bags, antibacterial spray, hand gel
- 2 windbreaks & mallet
- 4 directors chairs, 2 folding chairs, parasol, 2 small folding tables, larger folding table, picnic blanket, trays
- Fire blanket & first aid kit
- Dog bowl
- Water canister for drinking water and washing up (there is no running water in the hut but a drinking water tap is located at the bottom of the steps next to the RNLI look out, not far from the hut. Please note that this tap is turned off between October and May. There is one in the car park should you need it)
- We provide sachets of coffee/tea/sugar and UHT milk should you wish to bring a flask of hot water for drinks.
There is also a selection of beach games including rounders, cricket, boules, racquets, balls and shuttlecocks as well as buckets and spades.
How to Find Hut 63
- Beach postcode: NR23 1DR
- Check in is from 9:30am. Please note that booking the hut does not guarantee you a space in the car park which does fill up quickly in high season. If the car park is full when you arrive, an overflow carpark will be in operation, but this is slightly further away. We recommend coming early to enjoy your full day at the beach. It is a pay and display car park.
- From the far end of the car park, go up the steps opposite the large bins and down the other side to the beach. The RNLI look out hut will be on your right. Turn left onto the dog friendly side and the hut is a short walk from there.
- Access is through a key code box. The code will be sent to you ahead of your visit.
How to Book
Click on the link below which will take you to the availability calendar. Select your dates and follow the booking instructions and payment link. Your booking will be secure once payment has been made.
There are no overnight stays permitted. For example If you book the 1st to 2nd of X month you will have the hut all day on the 1st.
October - March: £54 per day (including VAT)
April - September: £72 per day (including VAT)
May, June and September - minimum 3 day booking
July and August - week bookings only (Monday - Sunday)
A full payment is required to confirm your booking. By making a booking, you agree to adhere to our terms and conditions.
1 weeks’ notice is required and a full refund will be given. No refunds will be given for less than 1 weeks’ notice.
Refunds will not be given for unused hut days due to bad weather.
Things to note
- Please leave the hut ready for the next guests and be respectful of the neighbouring huts.
- No stoves, candles, fires or BBQs are allowed on the beach or in the hut.
- The water tap on the beach is turned off between October and May. There is one in the car park should you need it.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within and surrounding the hut.
- Toilets are located in the car park and in the pine woods (which can be accessed by the next set of steps along the beach by hut number 87 - Bear Hut)
- There are no overnight stays and the car park is shut and locked at around 6pm in the winter and 9pm in the summer (do check the signs in the car park as this does vary with the seasons).
- Please let us know if you break anything as these things do happen. We’d like to replace items before the next guests arrive!
Terms & Conditions
- A full payment is required to secure your booking and the person who made the booking is responsible for the hut.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking for reasons beyond our control and we will aim to give you an alternative date. A full refund will be given in these circumstances.
- COVID-19: Please follow and adhere to Government guidelines.
- Please leave the hut the way you found it and wash up any utensils, cups etc that you have used. All rubbish must be removed. Bin bags are provided and large bins are situated in the car park.
- Keys must be returned to the key safe when you leave.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage during your time at the hut. That said, please do make us aware of any breakages or faults.
- It is the responsibility of the booker to have read the terms and to ensure the hut is tidy at the end of the day and the keys are returned.